Naomi Mayo, PhD, LCSW, LICSW

Naomi Mayo, PhD, LCSW, LICSW
naomimayocounseling.com
1113 June Street, Hood River
541-566-6296

I’m a developmental psychologist and clinical social worker with over 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. I work with people experiencing a broad range of challenges, but my areas of specialty are: Autism spectrum disorders, Child and adolescent development, Parenting and family relationships, Issues related to being LGBTQ+, and Problems with thoughts, feelings, and behavior.

Read more about me and how I practice on my website: naomimayocounseling.com.

I accept the following insurances: Aetna/GEHA, Cigna, Medicare, Moda, Optum/United Behavioral Health, PacificSource OHP, Premera, Providence, BlueCross BlueShield/Regence, and Reliant/IBH. I anticipate being able to accept the FirstChoice by December.