Jennifer Bomberger, LMHC

Jennifer Bomberger, LMHC
541-910-2932
jbomberger.lmhc@gmail.com
https://jennifer-bomberger.clientsecure.me/

There are a million different reasons why we are constantly losing our way. It takes an enormous amount of courage to reach out and make a commitment to yourself and for that I am so glad you are here. If you are ready to get back on a path that leads to clarity, peace of mind, healing, and reaching for your full potential, then you have come to the right place. We are not meant to find our way alone. We are wired for connection and I am ready to help.

I approach therapy and coaching, with the idea that, the things you tell yourself day-in and day-out has a huge effect on how you experience your life. Our thoughts affect the way we feel and the way we behave. I use a blend of evidenced based techniques and approach each client as a whole, considering, the mind, body, and spirit connection.

As a therapist and coach, I like to bring my personality into the work that I do with my clients. I am personable, laid-back, and like to add a little humor into the mix. I do not think therapy should be miserable, or stale. I am a firm believer that therapy is successful when a client and therapist truly connect and form a relationship that is trustworthy.