Liz Barteld, LPC

Liz Barteld, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor Lic# C3439
liz@barteldtherapy.com
barteldtherapy.com
call or text 541-288-1754

*I am taking new clients*

All sessions will be offered via Telehealth.

If you are here, I imagine your life feels really hard right now. You may feel out of balance, you may feel overwhelmed and scared. You don’t recognize yourself anymore. You look around and everyone else seems to have it together. You are afraid to share your struggles with friends and family. You may feel isolated and alone. You find yourself short tempered and irritable.

I get it. In therapy, I seek to provide a warm, trusting, nonjudgmental relationship in which you are deeply listened to and can safely and freely discuss your challenges and concerns.

I am a licensed professional counselor in the state of Oregon with a Masters in Counseling from Lewis and Clark College. I have worked in community mental health for over 18 years serving adolescents and adults with a focus on anxiety, depression, life transitions, and substance use.

If you are ready to begin the path to healing, I am ready to support you. It is important to make sure you and your therapist are a good fit. Please call to arrange a 20 minute free consultation.

I am in the process of getting on insurance panels: BCBS, Moda and Pacific Source.